Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our Client is a leading engineering services company with a proven track record of high quality, customer focused project delivery for over 130 years. Their core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services they provide include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. Our Client offers competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
Position: EHS Advisor
Location: Onsite – Cork
As an EHS advisor, you will play a pivotal role in our project implementation and delivery processes. You will work closely with a multidisciplinary team of engineers and industry experts to safely deliver the completion of projects. Your responsibilities will include managing and maintaining the company’s Safety Management System and CMS System. This role will be based full time onsite in one of the Company’s projects located in Limerick.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Provide general support and assistance to the Health and Safety Manager.
- Ensure that site personnel comply with site safety and company requirements.
- Implement and maintain company’s Safety Management System.
- Undertake site inspections / audits and report findings to the project EHS Manager.
- Identifying training needs, and report requirements to the project EHS Manager.
- Deliver Health and Safety Inductions, and weekly Toolbox Talks.
- Organising and chairing Safety Meetings.
- Review sub-contractors Methos Statements / Risk Assessments and assist where required.
- Assist with accident / incident investigation reports.
- Submit weekly reports.
- Carry out daily site walks and report findings to project supervisors immediately.
- Advising and assisting the site teams in drafting Safe Plans of Action.
Skills and Requirements
- Relevant 3rd Level EHS qualification essential.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role is essential.
- Experience working in the Construction Sector desired.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office required.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work well in a team environment
Our client offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment, collaborating with industry leaders and contributing to a sustainable future. Our Client values work-life balance and encourages professional growth through training and development programs.