Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our client is a leading engineering services company with a proven track record of high quality, customer focused project delivery for over 130 years. Their core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services they provide include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
Position: Mechanical Piping Engineer
Skills and Requirements
- Relevant third level qualification in Mechanical / Building Services, with minimum 2 years experience post qualification in a contracting environment essential
- Knowledge and understanding required of HVAC Systems and A&ID’s
- Knowledge and understanding required of Piping Systems & P&ID’s
- Familiar with use of project planning tools and inputting progress back into project master plan
- Familiar with use of BIM and operating Navisworks Models or similar
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office essential, plus use of large QA database systems such as Eida, etc, required
- Experience of typical project engineering functions, such as preparing technical submittals, RFI’s, etc
- Work closely with the site Construction Teams throughout the installation process, preparing installation works packs, etc.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under strict deadlines essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary
Our client offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment, collaborating with industry leaders and contributing to a sustainable future. Our Client values work-life balance and encourages professional growth through training and development programs.