Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our Client is a leading engineering services company with a proven track record of high quality, customer focused project delivery for over 130 years. Their core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services they provide include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
Position: MEP Contracts Manager
Location: Malmo, Sweden
As an MEP Contracts Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring project development, implementation and completion is achieved within the specified programme. You will work closely with the Project Manager and oversee the coordination and operation of the site to deliver key project milestones and successful project completion.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Operations Director and Division Director.
- Responsible for financial and management aspects of the project.
- Overall responsibility for project team, labour control and coordination.
- Overall responsibility for schedule, QA/Cx and Health and Safety.
- Ability to manage multiple projects where required.
- Liaising with the Client and key project stakeholders when required.
- Work directly with the relevant Director to expand the business through tendering and negotiating of new work.
- Review tender submissions, valuation preparation and reporting on same.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with the Client.
Skills and Requirements:
- Relevant third level MEP qualification;
- Electrical bias preferred but not essential;
- Must have experience managing multi-discipline projects on projects in excess of € 100m;
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience post qualification in a contracting environment essential;
- Proven ability of managing and delivering large scale Data Centre construction projects;
- Ability to lead a multi-functional team of over 50 staff and a site of up to 500 personnel;
- Commercial experience / awareness required;
- Experience in Client and multiple stakeholder management;
- Excellent IT Skills essential;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills essential;
- Confident in presenting to large groups.
Our client offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment, collaborating with industry leaders and contributing to a sustainable future. Our Client values work-life balance and encourages professional growth through training and development programs.