Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our Client is are an internationally recognised leader in Fire Protection Systems. They are internationally approved to Design, Manufacture, Install, Service & Commission to all standards & have Award Winning expertise in Fire Sprinkler Protection, Foam enhanced Fire Protection, Gas Protection, Firewater Mist Protection, Insert Gas Protection & Special Hazard Fire Protection.
Work with management to develop project plans, timelines, and budgets.Oversee the execution of engineering projects, including managing resources and ensuring project deliverables are met. Ensure that all project activities comply with company policies, procedures, and quality standards. Monitor project progress and make adjustments as needed to ensure project goals are met. Communicate project status to stakeholders, including clients, project team members, and senior management. Manage project risks and issues, identifying and addressing potential problems before they impact project delivery. Coordinate with contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of materials and equipment. Participate in project design reviews and provide input on technical issues as needed. Provide guidance and mentoring to junior project engineers as needed.
Reporting to: Project Lead
Hours: 37 hrs per week.
Days: Monday – Friday.
- At least two years of experience in project engineering or related field
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field preferred
- Minimum 2-year Fire and Sprinkler experience
- Strong Technical Skills and experience in Fire Protection Systems design and Installation
- Excellent Project Management skills, including the ability to plan, organise and manage resources to achieve project goals.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, project team members, and senior Management.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively to overcome project challenges.
- Experience with Project Management software such as MS Project or similar tools.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.