Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our client is a significant player in the Aircraft Redelivery Management industry with in-house; EASA, FAA, and UKCAA Part 145 approval, EASA Part 21J design approval, EASA Part CAMO approval, and EASA Part 21G production approval. They are positioned in the market as a provider of technical services to aircraft lessors during lease transitions and purchase of aircraft and provides technical services to airlines. The company has offices in Shannon, Dubai, & Singapore, as well as full-time employees based around Europe, in India, the Philippines and China.
Our client requires an experienced aircraft engine Borescope Inspector based in Shannon Ireland. The inspector will join the organisation’s EASA / FAA Part 145 approved MRO as Certifying Staff. This role involves conducting full front to back inspections on a wide variety of engines, interpreting damage, generating reports, and handling customer queries. The role will be based in Ireland, and frequent travel will be required globally.
Potential candidates do not have to hold an EASA Part 66 B1 License, therefore those currently working within the Engine MRO sector are welcome to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Borescope Inspections on aircraft engines and APUs.
- Supporting borescope teams from office with engineering queries.
- Dealing with customers on engineering queries.
- Borescope Inspection Witnesses.
- Engine QEC Inventory.
- Borescope Inspection Desktop Reviews
- Engine Technical Record Reviews.
The successful candidate will join the companies’ certifying staff team. To qualify as certifying staff, it is required to have:
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience working in an engine shop/base maintenance.
- Be competent in borescope inspections.
- Fluent in English (Verbal and Written).
- High attention to detail.
- A professional demeanour.
- The ability to travel around Europe Visa free.
Annual earning potential of up to 70,000EURO based on annual salary plus engine inspection profit share
- Job Type:Fulltime Employment.
- Annual Salary: 55,000EUR
- Inspection Based Profit Share: 200 EUR per Engine inspection. and 100 EUR per APU inspection
- Death in Service Benefit: Included
- Per Diems:50EUR
- Annual Leave:20 Days
- Company Phone and Company Laptop