Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our client, a leading supplier of products and services to the Irish Petroleum Industry have an exciting opportunity for an Area Controller to join their growing team based in their Dublin office on a full-time permanent basis.
Location: Baldonnell, Dublin 22. Please note this area is not well serviced by public transport and applicants will require their own transport to commute to the office.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm
- Manage a large volume of inbound and outbound calls, emails with knowledge and efficiency.
- Identify and address customer needs with a goal of complete satisfaction.
- Answer queries on a wide variety of our products such as EV charging solutions, Car Wash, and Solar solutions.
- Follow company communications guidelines and procedures under minimal supervision.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the smooth running of our Service Desk, logging approximately 300-400 calls per week, via telephone and email.
- Part of a team of 3 Area Controllers, with responsibility for your own group of technicians.
- We cover Service Stations nationwide, and you will be responsible for logging calls and allocating them to relevant support field technicians and remote technical support teams.
- Engineers are also located Nationwide, so good geographical knowledge is preferable.
- This role is suited to a team player, with great communication skills as you will be working closely with other Area Controllers, field technicians, remote technical support teams, customers, and other internal departments daily.
- Service calls are received via email and over the phone and it is also necessary to update online portals for some of our larger customers.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- At least 12 months experience in a busy customer focused role.
- Strong communication skills, including active listening and clear articulation.
- Strong MS Office experience.
- Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts or escalate when necessary.
- Ability to multitask, manage time, and prioritize.
- Able to work individually and as a team.
Offer: The salary on offer is commensurate with experience but is expected to be in the range of approx. €30-€33k with good benefits also on offer including:
- Company Pension
- Employee Assistance Program
- Onsite Park
- Opportunities for career progression.