Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our client, a leading supplier of products and services to the Irish Petroleum Industry have an exciting opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join their growing team to cover the Midlands & Western region of Ireland. The successful candidate will be based out of home and expected to travel when required by the company for Sales Meetings, Training and other meetings and events.
- To provide information and advice to Forecourt owners on the range of products available to their business.
- Manage and develop Key Accounts to ensure satisfaction with their products & services.
- Follow up on Sales leads and enquiries from Service Engineers, CIS reports, Dealers, Oil Company Personnel etc. in your area.
- Keep up to date with new products and product improvements from our clients Product portfolio.
- Prepare quotations on the basis of agreed company rates and agreed specifications.
- Ensure that Payment schedules are followed by Customers and help Accounts Dept to resolve any issues that may arise in your area.
- Conduct all operations in accordance with Company Policy.
- Operate appropriate elements of Company Health & Safety Policies.
- Ensure all necessary monthly reports are kept up to date and capable of discussing with the Head of Sales at regular sales meetings how your area is doing and presenting and explaining your sales figures in front of the Sales team.
Skills & Abilities Required:
- At least four years proven track record in sales within the retail sector. Previous experience working with Forecourt retailer would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Proficient in MS Office, ability to use CRM system.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to achieve monthly sales targets.
- Have experience working in a team in achieving an overall budget.
- Full Clean driving licence.
- You will need to work on your own initiative, manage your own area and take responsibility for its success.
- Ability to work with other Departments in the Company i.e., Accounts Dept, Service Dept, Installations Dept which will all be involved in some way with your Sales Area.
Offer: The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive package including:
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent Commission structure in place
- Pension - company pay up to 3% of salary per annum
- Company Car and Fuel Card, Laptop, Mobile Phone
- Meal Allowance
- 21 days annual leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Full inhouse training provided etc.
- You will be based out of home and expected to travel when required by the company for Sales Meetings, Training and other meetings and events.