Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our client, a growing accounting, tax and advisory firm of chartered accountants have an exciting opening for an Audit Senior to join their team based in their Limerick office due to continued expansion.
With offices located nationwide, our client is an independent firm of chartered accountants and business advisers whose services span the accounting, tax, insolvency and business consulting spectrum. They also advise and act for overseas companies operating in Ireland.
- Reporting directly to the Manager/Partner, working towards the achievement of the firm goals.
- Supervision of audit and audit exempt assignments from a combined pool of staff to achieve client satisfaction and attainable deadlines.
- Responsible for working to deadlines and within budget on each assignment.
- Management of the firm’s relationship with clients including service delivery and coordination of service offerings from other departments.
- Involvement in training of junior staff.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have the following:
- Qualified Auditor or Accountant with experience in a medium/large practice environment.
- Currently working as a Senior in a practice environment.
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent planning and organisational capabilities.
- Ability to provide clear guidance to others.
- Strong technical ability.
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure.
- Excellent computer-literacy skills.
Offer: Attractive salary and remuneration package on offer for the successful candidate.