Elite Talent Hub LTD Recruitment is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
We currently Field Sales representative role based in Bray region.
As a Sales Representative, you are responsible for generating building material sales, managing customer relationships, and construction-related activity with key customers within a geographical area to achieve company objectives as directed by the Managing Director.
- At least two years' proven building materials sales experience within the construction industry i.e. similar role in a builders merchants or construction-related company and or B to B selling in the construction industry
- Excellent knowledge of all building material products, existing and upcoming products
- Proven experience of dealing with building contractors and specifiers
- Third level qualification in construction or business related discipline is highly desirable
- Engage key strategic customers and potential contractors in-line with customer relationship management framework guidelines and technical offerings to build strong relationships to gain maximum market advantage.
- Promote the Company's building material products and services, by regularly visiting and otherwise contacting his/her customers
- Preparing quotations for customers
- Preparing Account Plans to meet sales targets and maintain or develop the relationship with his/her Customers
- Ensuring payment terms are adhered to as per customer contract
- To be responsible for the commercial management of project management activity. Working collaboratively to ensure maximum commercial advantage and commitment achieved from technical resource and project specifications.
- Adhering to Company reporting procedure/commercial admin systems, offering appropriate feedback and information. Typical activities include:
- To plan each visit and record it as appropriate enriching the customer data base with sales information, collected from the field.
- To be responsible for safety aspects for self and others.
- To be responsible for achievement of debt management within area of responsibility
Salary: €40,000.00-€50,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Yearly Bonus (€15,000)
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking