Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our client is an internationally recognised leader in Fire Protection Systems. They are internationally approved to Design, Manufacture, Install, Service & Commission to all standards & have Award Winning expertise in Fire Sprinkler Protection, Foam enhanced Fire Protection, Gas Protection, Firewater Mist Protection, Insert Gas Protection & Special Hazard Fire Protection.
This new role is a critical role for the business. Responsible for ensuring accurate planning, resourcing, labour hire and progress reporting of our clients construction projects. This role will also be a key liaison for the engineering team and other key functions of the business (Quality, Safety, Manufacturing/ Assembly, Finance and HR). This is a fast-paced environment, and the role will suit a candidate who has outstanding planning and organisational skills. This role will develop and change as a result of changing business needs, this role will suit a highly ambitious individual with an interest in operations/ project management processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with project engineers, leads and site-based teams, accurately forecasting, and assigning resources on project teams.
- Review on a weekly basis all contract progress is updated on inhouse systems.
- Liaise with Commercial & Service departments from tendering through to commissioning stage of projects to ensure smooth handover of contract to all relevant internal teams.
- Point of contact for internal and external (client) project teams and facilitate the resolution of any issues arising within these teams and escalate accordingly when required.
- Champion and assist monitoring of Quality processes for the projects.
- Lead and track performance of all design and installation teams.
- Manage all external sub-contractors and monitor quality.
- Manage all external contract hire.
- Run and manage the planning meeting each week.
- Monitor the overall execution of contracts and set up/facilitate meetings to ensure contracts are on track in conjunction with Site Supervisor, Project Engineer/Lead and Manufacturing Manager.
- Schedule and monitor all installation works.
- Lead the Employee Review reporting and preparation process for Installation.
- Ensure that all contracts are planned a minimum 8 weeks in advance. Dates are entered for each item.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role. Project Manager experience over multiple projects desirable.
- Degree or Diploma in Project Management or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Skilled communicator with a proven ability to collaborate with key areas of the business and customers.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Ability to thrive under pressure, working with tight project deadlines, whilst maintaining adherence to process disciplines.
- Must be responsible, personable, detail oriented, and self-motivated with solid organization and time management skills and a strong focus on planning.
- Fluent in English is a requirement for this role.
Offer: The salary on offer is commensurate with the skills & experience of the successful candidate but is expected to be in the range of approx. €60-€70k per annum with excellent benefits also on offer including Pension, Healthcare, Bonus etc.