Elite Talent Hub LTD Recruitment is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our client, a leading manufacturing company based in Shannon, Co. Clare are now seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager in their Shannon office, the Customer Services Representative is accountable to follow company procedures for the accurate administration of all transport activities.
- Receive and process sales orders by phone and email and where applicable enter orders on the hauliers track and trace system.
- Enter Customer Orders on company systems.
- Revert to customers with anticipated delivery dates and times according to agreed lead-times.
- Liaise with technical representatives to ensure customer site readiness prior to deliveries.
- Highlight any changes to orders to Customer Services production or any unusual requirements.
- Update company systems with new customer accounts, delivery addresses and new product templates.
- Complete sales orders pre-delivery and ensure all relevant paperwork is assigned and attached to each order e.g. PO.
- Assist with issuing of quotes for products to customers.
- Main point of contact for answering telephone calls in relation to customer queries.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Higher Diploma in Business or equivalent (QQI level 6) is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in a logistics/freight company an advantage.
- Previous experience working in a customer service role taking orders over the phone and dealing with customers/suppliers by both phone and email, dealing with queries on deliveries etc.
- Ability to work in a dynamic customer orientated environment.
- Proven Customer Services Skills.
- Excellent communication skills with both current and interdepartmental team members.
- Effective time management skills.
- Strong IT skills, including ERP systems, Microsoft Office package etc.
Offer: The salary on offer is commensurate with experience but is expected to be in the range of approx. €32-€36k depending on experience with good benefits also on offer. There will also be excellent scope for growth & development for the right person.