Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our Client is a leading engineering services company with a proven track record of high quality, customer focused project delivery for over 130 years. Their core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services they provide include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
Position: Electrical Contracts Manager
Location: Onsite - Sweden
As an Electrical Contracts Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring project development, implementation and completion is achieve within the specified programme. You will work closely with the Project Manager and oversee the coordination and operation of the site to deliver key project milestones and successful project completion.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Operations Director and Division Director.
- Responsible for all financial and management aspects of the project.
- Overall responsibility for project team, labour control and coordination.
- Overall responsibility for schedule, QA/Cx and Health and Safety.
- Ability to manage multiple projects where required.
- Liaising with the Client and key project stakeholders when required.
- Work directly with the relevant Director to expand the business through tendering and negotiating of new work.
- Review tender submissions, valuation preparation and reporting on same.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with Client.
Skills and Requirements
- To excel in this role, you should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a similar role is essential.
- Electrical trade background advantageous.
- Experience in delivery of Datacentre projects advantageous.
- Ability to lead and mentor a cross-functional team essential.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office required.
- Experience in Revit would be advantageous.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, within a fast-paced team environment.
Our client offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment, collaborating with industry leaders and contributing to a sustainable future. Our Client values work-life balance and encourages professional growth through training and development programs.