Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our client is a leading engineering services company with a proven track record of high quality, customer focused project delivery for over 130 years. Our clients core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services our client provides include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. Our client offers competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
Position: Electrical Engineer
Location: Madrid Spain
As a Project Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in our project development and implementation process. You will manage and work closely with a multidisciplinary team of engineers to deliver support to the construction team throughout the Construction and Commissioning Phases. Your responsibilities will include overseeing technical assessments, preparing reports, coordinating with stakeholders, and ensuring project milestones are achieved.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Project Manager on project progress, risks, and issues.
- Analyse supplier information for alignment with design specifications.
- Review and understand schematics, GA plans and projects specifications.
- Design reviews, validate equipment and systems.
- Complete technical submittals, RFIs, equipment registers and trackers.
- Analysis of all design documentation and identification of any scope gaps.
- Review quality on site – walking down systems to ensure compliance with project team.
This role will provide exposure to a wide range of expertise relating to the electrical engineering and construction sector. The successful candidate will be supported in developing their knowledge on a pathway to becoming a Chartered Engineer as their knowledge and responsibilities grow and evolve.
Skills and Requirements
- To excel in this role, you should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Relevant 3rd Level Electrical Qualification essential.
- Electrical trade background would be advantageous.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role is essential.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office required.
- Experience in Revit would be advantageous.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
Our client offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment, collaborating with industry leaders and contributing to a sustainable future. Our client values work-life balance and encourages professional growth through training and development programs.