Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our Client is are an internationally recognised leader in Fire Protection Systems. They are internationally approved to Design, Manufacture, Install, Service & Commission to all standards & have Award Winning expertise in Fire Sprinkler Protection, Foam enhanced Fire Protection, Gas Protection, Firewater Mist Protection, Insert Gas Protection & Special Hazard Fire Protection.
The Integration Project Manager (IPM) will collaborate with the Group IT and Innovations Manager to program, plan, prioritise and implement process and IT changes across the Group. The IPM will implement the IT, Processes and Change Management Strategy in line with the Company Values, Strategy and Operational goals.
Reporting to: Group CEO
Hours: 40hrs per week
Days: Monday - Friday
- 3+yrs experience in the use of information systems that support the delivery of project, process and change management.
- Excellent understanding of leading business practices.
- Exposure and practical experience in process mapping, planning and delivery of programs.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent working knowledge of and experience with Microsoft servers, network devices, video-conferencing applications, routing, switching, firewalls and associated protocol debug tools, backup and recovery.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work and manage challenging workload
- Flexible, adaptable and can-do attitude to work
- Demonstrated skills in successful project Management
- Proven record of building and sustaining effective and professional working relationships; being a trusted advisor to employees and Managers
- Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent time management, attention to detail, and reliability skills.
- Educated to Degree Level in Project Management or Engineering
- Train the Trainer or similar Qualification.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The IPM will develop and implement detailed task programs across multiple companies and multi-disciplined Departments.
- Issue project performance reports to the Board monthly.
- The IPM will manage spend, and monitor process improvement working with the finance teams to understand and report on financial performance improvement from process change.
- Quantifying information and prioritising project tasks – overseeing projects to successful completion within budget and deadlines.
- Develop standardised methods and approaches for project management processes across the Group.
- Assist the IT & Innovations Manager and Group CEO in the design, planning and delivery of business processes that are efficient, improves our services and supports and develops Wtechs’ vision throughout the Group.
- Implement effective change management practices within the Group and update current systems whilst providing a proactive approach to the development and production of performance in line with current practices.
- Capture and analyse data to identify opportunities for improvement, documenting conclusions and providing recommendations.
- Data analysis of existing processes and information flows and ensure compliance with information governance.
- Promote and maintain a positive HSEQ culture and safe work environment in conjunction with the Group Health & Safety Statement.
- Proactively engage in all quality initiatives while ensuring best practice standards are promoted and maintained.
- Ensure all written documentation is accurate, timely and legible, always keeping all records up to date.