Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our client is a leading engineering services company with a proven track record of high quality, customer focused project delivery for over 130 years. Our clients core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services our client provides include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. Our client offers competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
Position: Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Due to expansion of our clients Data Centre Division, Our client requires an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join the delivery team on a large DC Project in Holland.
Responsibilities will include
- To provide support to Construction Team and Senior Quantity Surveyor on all Quantity Surveying functions including, but not limited to the following:
- Tracking Costs and Hours of all Labour Hire Subcontractors.
- Tracking Costs and Hours of all Subcontracted Prelim Staff.
- Assist the Senior QS with the preparation of Commercial Reports.
- Maintain all Commercial Registers.
- Manage subcontractor accounts from initial award to interim valuation, variations and final accounts.
- Assist the Senior QS with monthly progress applications.
- All other duties associated with this role.
Skills and Requirements
- Relevant third level qualifications are an advantage but not essential.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team.
- Excellent IT Skills.
- Demonstrates excellent presentation, verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Our client offers competitive salaries in line with qualifications and experience.
- Financial support for further training
- Performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
- Excellent Employee Incentive Scheme
Our client offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment, collaborating with industry leaders and contributing to a sustainable future. Our client values work-life balance and encourages professional growth through training and development programs.