Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our client is a leading engineering services company with a proven track record of high quality, customer focused project delivery for over 130 years. Our clients core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services our client provides include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. Our client offers competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
Position: Junior EHS Advisor
Location: Onsite – Limerick
As a Junior EHS Advisor, you will play a pivotal role in project implementation and delivery processes. You will work closely with a multidisciplinary team of engineers and industry experts to safely deliver the completion of projects. Your responsibilities will include managing and maintaining the company’s Safety Management System and CMS System. This role will be based full time onsite in one of the Company’s projects located in Limerick.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide general support and assistance to the Health and Safety Manager.
- Assisting with site administration and weekly reports.
- Providing weekly site audits and progress reports to the client.
- Deliver Health and Safety Inductions for new starts.
- Maintaining training matrix and advise management of training requirements.
- Carrying out site inspections and audits with the EHS Team.
- Collecting and collating relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File.
Skills and Requirements
- To excel in this role, you should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Relevant 3rd Level EHS qualification essential.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role is essential.
- Experience working in the Construction Sector is advantageous.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office required.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work well in a team environment.
Our client offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment, collaborating with industry leaders and contributing to a sustainable future. Our client values work-life balance and encourages professional growth through training and development programs.