Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our client is a leading engineering services company with a proven track record of high quality, customer focused project delivery for over 130 years. Our clients core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services our client provides include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. Our client offers competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
Position: Junior Mechanical Estimator
Location: Damastown Office
Office based role, assisting estimators with quantifying mechanical services from drawings & models, to develop a complete and compliant overall tender figure.
Skills and Requirements
- Relevant third level qualification desirable.
- 0-1 years’ experience post qualification desirable.
- Knowledge of a contracting environment would be advantageous.
- Pro-active approach to working with a team & individually.
- High attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365, especially excel.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to multitask in a vibrant office environment.
- All required training will be offered to the successful candidate.
Our client offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment, collaborating with industry leaders and contributing to a sustainable future. Our client values work-life balance and encourages professional growth through training and development programs.