Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Due to continued growth, our client who are a leading manufacturing company in their respective field are now looking to hire several Machine Operators to join their growing team on a permanent basis at their Shannon facility. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of our clients exciting growth plans over the coming years.
Role Objective: To understand the interpret tooling drawings, plan and organize work. Have the capability to operate machinery and equipment on which he/she has been trained, to its optimum capability. Produce product to specification adhering to Company procedures. To be aware of and committed to company goals and to co-operate to achieve these. To carry out duties in a manner which displays good example to fellow workers.
- Responsible for producing parts to a high quality and standard, and in an efficient manner to meet production and shipping demands.
- Review, follow and perform job functions in compliance with established work instructions and adherence with SOPs.
- Support the training of others through work demonstration and feedback.
- To operate the bar code system in a correct manner.
- Assist in the revision of relevant department instructions, SOP’s and other documentation as appropriate.
- Adhere to all Good Manufacturing Practice requirements.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in a safe manner.
- Maintain excellent communication channels with the production team and with other departments.
- Work closely with other departments to meet delivery requirements.
- Escalate any safety or maintenance issues.
- Ensure that all production operations are fully compliant with 6S obligations.
- Any other duties as required.
- Previous experience working in a Machine Operator role ideally in a regulated environment.
- Experience working in a busy manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Must have ability to read drawings.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience in meeting targets.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Must be able to work independently and within teams.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Knowledge of medical device quality standards ISO13485/FDA practices and GMP or similar regulated industry standards
Role Location: Shannon
Hours of Work: Various shift cycles available Monday to Friday.
Offer: Full-time permanent role paying a competitive hourly rate & benefits.