Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our Client is a leading engineering services company with a proven track record of high quality, customer focused project delivery for over 130 years. Their core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services they provide include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
Position: Mechanical Estimator
- Mechanical estimator for our Sprinkler & Fire Protection division. Based in our Damastown office, some travel may be required. This position is within the fire protection division, knowledge of fire protection systems is not necessary, but a good understanding of mechanical equipment, materials, processes, materials etc. is important.
- Estimator to take all enquiries from start to finish, be able to understand schematics and GA drawings.
- Be able to quantify and itemise equipment and materials off drawings.
- Capable of creating BOQs from minimal information and generating details and proposals.
- Candidate will be expected to handle multiple projects at a time and schedule in deadlines, make decisions, self-perform, liaise with vendors and clients alike.
Skills and Requirements
- Min 4 years’ experience
- Self-directed and goal driven.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under strict deadlines essential
- Excellent IT & Bluebeam skills required.
Our client offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment, collaborating with industry leaders and contributing to a sustainable future. Our Client values work-life balance and encourages professional growth through training and development programs.