Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationally and internationally. Our client, a leading company in the provision of specialist metalwork solutions for markets across the globe, have an excellent opportunity for experienced metal fabricators in stainless/mild-steel fabrication and/or site fitters who would be working on Dublin based sites
- Working as part of a team;
- Following instructions issued to you by your supervisor;
- Ensuring that safety standards are always met;
- Reading and understanding drawings;
- Positioning and fitting parts to weld;
- Completion of other tasks as may be assigned to you by your supervisor.
- Metal fabricators/fitters are tasked to deliver high end projects for some of Ireland's premier construction projects and as such require a high level of attention to detail, an ability to problem solve and work under time constraints with minimum supervision.
Candidates will ideally have:
- Successfully completed their SOLAS/ FAS metal fabrication apprenticeship
- Several years’ experience in the metal fabrication/site installation industry;
- A current safe pass card;
- A current manual handling training certificate.
- Full-time permanent job
- Salary: €38,000.00-€50,000.00 per year
- Option to join company pension after 6 months employment. Employer contribution of 3%.
- Life Assurance Scheme - Death in Service benefit. (Lump sum death benefit – 3x salary subject to a minimum of €120,000)
- Group Disability Scheme – 66.67% of basic salary less social welfare paid out until retirement age per annum. E.g. If you’re on a salary of €30,000 you’re entitled to approx. €20,000 p.a. (the current state entitlement is only €11,440p.a.)
- 40 hr week
- 10 hour shift
- Overtime paid