Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our client is an internationally recognised leader in Fire Protection Systems. They are internationally approved to Design, Manufacture, Install, Service & Commission to all standards & have Award Winning expertise in Fire Sprinkler Protection, Foam enhanced Fire Protection, Gas Protection, Firewater Mist Protection, Insert Gas Protection & Special Hazard Fire Protection.
The Operations Administrator will update the Attendance within the Operation Department before 10am daily, taking responsibility for attendance sheets to be printed in preparation for management review and signature and complete any corrections to time and attendance in a timely manner. Create stock PO’s and review stock levels in conjunction with the Assistant Manufacturing Manager, you will be the focal point of all delivery requests, the successful candidate will also assign work vehicles when needed. Update any vehicle changes, renew motor taxes and also manage PO’s that are associated with fleet. Issuing of driver forms to applicable employees.
Reporting to: Manufacturing Manager
Hours: 37 hrs per week.
Days: Monday – Friday.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administration duties to support Manufacturing and Operations Departments.
- Update internal systems with relevant data re: attendance, jobs, clients, vehicles, working hours.
- Communicate department updates, schedules, rosters, plans with relevant employees.
- Support Manufacturing Manager and Assistant Manufacturing Manager with administrative duties – PO’s, invoices, expenses, receipts, communications, data entry and system updates.
- Stock Admin - Creating of stock POs and reviewing of stock levels.
- Update vehicle changes, renewing motor taxes and managing POs and any administration associated with Fleet.
- Ensure correct documentation is saved and printed to reconcile month end accounts.
- Ensuring all routine and important tasks are completed on time and are reported back to Management.
- Assist in departmental inductions and onboarding.
- Assist with scheduling and organising Operations training.
- Ensure all vehicle tracking is completed for both install and service teams in timely manner.
- Creation of end of Month Purchase orders and reconciliation.
- Assisting Operations in the compiling of Monthly reports.
- Experience and a thorough working knowledge of all elements of MS Office particularly Word and Excel.
- Ability to build good strong relationships with suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills and be a good team player.
- Ability to motivate, organise your day with a proven ability to prioritise and multi task.
- Excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure, while maintaining adherence to process disciplines.
- Excellent time management skills.