Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our Client is are an internationally recognised leader in Fire Protection Systems. They are internationally approved to Design, Manufacture, Install, Service & Commission to all standards & have Award Winning expertise in Fire Sprinkler Protection, Foam enhanced Fire Protection, Gas Protection, Firewater Mist Protection, Insert Gas Protection & Special Hazard Fire Protection.
This role is a critical role for the business. Responsible for ensuring accurate planning, resourcing, labour hire and progress reporting of our construction projects. This role will also be a key liaison for our engineering team and other key functions of the business (Quality, Safety, Manufacturing/ Assembly, Finance and HR). This is a fast-paced environment, and the role will suit a candidate who has outstanding planning and organisational skills. This role will develop and change as a result of changing business needs, this role will suit a highly ambitious individual with an interest in operations/ project management processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with project engineers and site-based teams, accurately forecasting, and executing resources on projects
- Review on a weekly Basis all contract progress is completed.
- Point of contact for Operations and identify the issues they have caused by Projects team and work with them to resolve.
- Champion and assist monitoring of Quality processes for the projects.
- Lead and track performance of all design and installation teams.
- Manage all external sub-contractors and monitor quality.
- Manage all external contract hire.
- Schedule and monitor all project engineer work to ensure they are all assigned to the correct job and following the program.
- Manage the contract programs and progress reporting on inhouse systems.
- Review all purchasing items for jobs are being purchased on time and meeting project milestones.
- Monitor All Feeback from App from Installation and Design - Action all feedbacks
- Lead the Employee Review reporting and preparation process for Design & Installation
- Monitor All Design Audits and drive team "corrective actions".
- Ensure that all contracts are planned a min 8 weeks in advance. Dates are entered for each item.
- Review all purchasing items for jobs are being purchased on time and meeting.
- Run and manage the planning meeting each week.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Project Manager over multiple projects
- Degree or Diploma in Project Management or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Skilled communicator with a demonstrated ability to collaborate with key areas of the business and customers.
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to thrive under pressure, working with tight project deadlines, whilst maintaining adherence to process disciplines.
- Must be responsible, personable, detail oriented, and self-motivated with solid organization and time management skills and a strong focus on planning.
- Fluent in English is a requirement for this role.