Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our Client is now looking to recruit a Quality Inspector based at its Limerick headquarters. Our client is a significant player in the Architectural fabrication, Cleanroom equipment and Surface treatment engineering solutions industry both nationally and internationally.
To assist the Compliance Manager and the overall management team in the promotion of quality standards across the organization. The quality inspector will report to the compliance manager.
- Promotion of quality standards across the organisation.
- Conducting random documentation audits in accordance with company documentation requirements.
- Conducting in-process inspection of items undergoing fabrication.
- Conducting final/release checks of fabricated products.
- Coalition of quality documentation packs for issue to clients.
- Coalition and reporting of quality data to the Compliance Manager.
- Support project managers and site supervisors in relation to quality performance
- Support the Compliance Manager in the investigation of quality issues, NC’s and CAPA’s.
- Any other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Qualified metal fabricator or similar qualification.
- Certificate or degree in quality management or equivalent would be an advantage.
2-3 years as a fully qualified metal fabricator or equivalent is required for this role.
Previous experience in a QA /QC role would be an advantage.
Renumeration: Salary €45,000 (negotiable, depending on experience) and company pension.