Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our client, a leading company internally in the provision of healthcare logistics & supply chain solutions have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to join their growing team on a full-time permanent basis. If you are a motivated and results-driven individual with a passion for sales in the Life sciences sector, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Location: Our clients office are located in Shannon, Co. Clare. The successful candidate should ideally be located within 1 hour’s commute of their Shannon office.
The Role: Our client is seeking a dynamic and results-oriented Sales Manager to join their team, focusing on selling to Medical Diagnostics Companies, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and promoting their Logistics solutions. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in expanding their market presence in the medical diagnostics and clinical research industries. This role requires a strong understanding of the unique challenges and requirements of Clinical Research Organisations, as well as expertise in Temperature Control Logistics.
You will be focused on the growth and development of their European business, you will research and generate leads, and sell our clients services to new customers. The role includes a high level of cold calling: setting up appointments and identifying needs, then working collaboratively with clients to find solutions.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Sales Strategy and Planning:
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve and exceed sales target.
- Identify and target Medical Diagnostic and Clinical Research Organisations to establish and expand our client base.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to penetrate the medical diagnostics and clinical research markets.
2. Client Relationship Management:
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers within Medical Diagnostic companies and CROs.
- Understand the specific needs and challenges of clients in the Medical Diagnostic and Clinical Research sectors and tailor solutions accordingly.
3. Product Knowledge:
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of our Clinical Research and Temperature Control Logistics solutions.
- Clearly articulate the value proposition of our products and services to potential clients.
- Effectively communicate the features and benefits of our services to prospective clients.
4. Sales Presentations and Proposals:
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations and proposals.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop customized solutions that address client needs.
5. Pipeline Management:
- Manage the sales pipeline from lead generation to contract closure.
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts and reports.
6. Networking and Industry Events:
- Attend relevant industry conferences, trade shows, and networking events to build the company's presence and generate leads.
7. Negotiation and Contract Closure:
- Lead negotiations to secure contracts and agreements with clients.
- Ensure all contracts align with company policies and legal requirements.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven track record of success in B2B sales, preferably within the medical device (diagnostics) and/or clinical research industries.
- Strong knowledge of Temperature Control Logistics and its applications in Medical Device logistics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers.
- Self-motivated and results-driven with a focus on achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Attractive salary and commission structure.
- Health Insurance, Pension and other benefits.
- Laptop & Phone
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement.