Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our Client is a leading engineering services company with a proven track record of high quality, customer focused project delivery for over 130 years. Their core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services they provide include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
Position: Senior Electrical Quantity Surveyor
Due to continued expansion our client requires a Senior Quantity Surveyor with an Electrical background to join the Electrical Commercial Team to work on projects across the Dublin Region. This an opportunity for an ambitious SQS to grow their career with support and guidance from our Senior commercial team members.
- To provide support to Construction Team on all Quantity Surveying functions including, but not limited to the following:
- Ensure compliance with contract obligations and provide advice and monitoring of same to construction team
- Ability to identify potential commercial risks and ensure prompt reporting of same to management
- Compile monthly progress applications and ensure they are inclusive of accurate remeasure, site variations, day-works or claims
- Procurement - operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department
- Manage subcontractor accounts from initial award to interim valuation, variations and final account
- Managing and forecasting of turnover and cash flow of the projects
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting
- Identify, Analyse and report on trends within the Business & Projects
- Review all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies
- To ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
- All other duties associated with this role
Skills and Requirements
- Relevant third level qualification essential in Quantity Surveying/ Construction Economics
- Previous experience with an M&E Contractor preferrable but not essential.
- Minimum 6+ years' experience post qualification essential
- Experience in an Electrical role required.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team
- Excellent IT Skills
- Demonstrates excellent presentation, verbal, written, and communication skills
- We offer competitive salaries in line with qualifications and experience
- Financial support for further training
- Facility to gain chartered status available in-house
- Performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor
- Excellent Employee Incentive Scheme
Our client offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment, collaborating with industry leaders and contributing to a sustainable future. Our Client values work-life balance and encourages professional growth through training and development programs.