Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our client is an internationally recognised leader in Fire Protection Systems. They are internationally approved to Design, Manufacture, Install, Service & Commission to all standards & have Award Winning expertise in Fire Sprinkler Protection, Foam enhanced Fire Protection, Gas Protection, Firewater Mist Protection, Insert Gas Protection & Special Hazard Fire Protection.
The Role: The Senior HR Business Partner will support the Head of HR and HR/Payroll team in enhancing their Recruitment, HR & Payroll activities across the business. The Senior HR Business Partner will be responsible for recruitment and onboarding, employee engagement, learning & development, career development, pay and benefits, employee relations, industrial relations, employment law and compliance, reporting and strategic HRM. Implement the HR Strategy in line with the Company Values, Strategy and Operational goals.
Reporting to: Head of HR
Hours: 37 hrs per week.
Days: 9am-5.30pm Monday – Thursday, 9am-5pm - Fridays
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement the HR Strategy in line with the Company Values, Strategy & Operational goals.
- Lead and manage the HR Operations; ensuring all HR standards are maintained in line with all Irish employment law regulations, entitlements and WRC inspections.
- Ensure the development and updating of HR, Recruitment and Payroll related policies & procedures are in line with ROI employment legislative requirements; providing guidance to Managers and employees on the fair and consistent application of policies, procedures and legal requirements.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of all employee related data; ensuring compliance with GDPR.
- Create and manage monthly/weekly reports e.g. absenteeism; HR service delivery KPI’s and headcount reports; turnover rates, surveys, recruitment and payroll.
- Coach, mentor and assist managers and employees with all aspects of HR related functions.
- Develop an annual Workforce Plan ensuring full oversight of the overall recruitment and selection process to secure staffing requirements on time and within budget.
- Develop, review and amend job descriptions/key competencies for each role in the Company.
- Develop and implement a reward and recognition strategy for employees which is competitive in the local market; engages and retains staff in line with set budgets.
- Build and sustain effective relationships with programmes at the colleges locally and nationally.
- Managing relationships with agencies specialising in Engineering, Construction, Mechanical and Electrical Contractors nationally and internationally.
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with line managers; planning and delivering HR, Recruitment and Payroll training.
- Support and mentor the Senior Management Team on building people capability; managing people risk and ensuring the employee experience enables them to achieve their goals.
- Deliver internal and external communications to all stakeholders in a timely manner.
- In collaboration with Managers, develop and deliver on the company Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Strategy and supporting initiatives.
- Design a process for benchmarking and measuring employee engagement to ensure an effective employee engagement strategy is implemented.
- Promote and maintain a positive HSEQ culture and safe work environment in conjunction with the company Health & Safety Statement.
- Degree in Human Resources or related discipline and CIPD qualified ideally.
- Minimum 3+ years’ working experience as a HR Business Partner/HR Generalist.
- Proven experience in performance management processes and Irish and UK employment law.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise work and manage workload.
- Demonstrated skills in Performance Management, Employee/Industrial Relations and Pay & Benefits.
- Proven record of building and sustaining effective and professional working relationships; being a trusted advisor to employees and Managers.
- Excellent working knowledge of Irish and UK Employment Law.
- Excellent time management, attention to detail, and reliability skills.