Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our Client is looking to recruit Steel Processing Machine Operatives to work in an exciting manufacturing business. The positions come with opportunity to progress within the company and be trained in house on multiple types of manufacturing equipment.
This role will involve:
- Operating wire-drawing line for producing reinforcing wire.
- Ensuring machine is fed with wire material and is running at correct speed.
- Loading fresh coils of wire onto machine infeed station – using counterbalance fork-lift.( Training will be provided)
- Unloading of full coils out of machine -using Overhead Gantry Crane. (Training will be provided)
- Ensuring finished wire meets strict quality control guidelines. Reporting to Supervisor when quality is below acceptable levels.
- Operating automatic high-speed welding machines.
- Monitoring machines to ensure process is operating correctly.
- Removing defective /non-conforming product as necessary - and restarting the machine afterwards.
- Packaging and wrapping bags/bundles of wire products into correct quantities and stacking pallets of finished goods.
- Assessing the quality/appearance of finished bundles of reinforcing mesh.
- Removing finished bundles and stacking in the yard storage area.
- Adhering to all Health and Safety Guidelines.
- Following the company Safe System of Work at all times.
- 40 hrs per week
- Monday to Thursday 7 am – 4pm
- Friday 7 am – 2.15 pm
Hourly rate :
£13 - £14
- Permanent Position
- Monday to Friday
- On site parking