Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our client is an internationally recognised leader in Fire Protection Systems. They are internationally approved to Design, Manufacture, Install, Service & Commission to all standards & have Award Winning expertise in Fire Sprinkler Protection, Foam enhanced Fire Protection, Gas Protection, Firewater Mist Protection, Insert Gas Protection & Special Hazard Fire Protection.
As Accounts Assistant, you will support the Finance Manager and perform a variety of accounts duties including raising Invoices, issuing payment claims to their customers and processing certificates. Credit Control, monitoring daily communication and answering any queries. Updating databases with relevant information. Debtors Reports, Intrasat & VIES Revenue reporting, Department reconciliation along with updating and maintaining procedural documentation (SOP’s) and attending weekly finance meetings.
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Hours: 37 hrs per week.
Days: Monday – Friday.
- Accounting Technician qualification is desirable, but not essential.
- Excellent accounting and strong numerical skills.
- Experience and a thorough working knowledge of all elements of MS Office particularly Word, Excel, and Excel formulas.
- A good working knowledge of the Sage 50 accounting package.
- Experience of accounts reconciliations.
- Ability to build good strong relationships with suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills and be a good team player.
- Ability to motivate, organise their day with a proven ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail.