Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our client, a leading manufacturing company based in Shannon, Co. Clare are now seeking an Administrator to join their growing team on an initial 12 month contract.
The Role: Reporting to the Transport Manager in their Shannon office, the Administrator is accountable to follow company procedures for the accurate administration of all transport activities.
- Managing phone calls, emails, and other forms of written correspondence.
- Office tasks such as printing, scanning, filing etc.
- Data entry, for example sales orders, customer accounts, delivery addresses.
- Online bookings, for example for vehicle testing requirements.
- Managing the weekly travel arrangements for employees.
- Update company systems, for example with new customer accounts, delivery addresses etc.
- Any other tasks as required by the role.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Higher Diploma in Business or equivalent (QQI level 6) is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in a logistics/freight company an advantage but not essential.
- Previous experience working in a busy administration role, liaising with various internal departments, dealing with issues and queries by both phone and email and logging of information on company system, managing schedules etc.
- Ability to work in a dynamic customer orientated environment.
- Proven Customer Services & Administration skills.
- Excellent communication skills with both current and interdepartmental team members.
- Strong attention to detail and good organisational skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Strong IT skills, including ERP systems, Microsoft Office package etc.
Offer: The salary on offer is commensurate with experience but is expected to be in the range of approx. €30-€36k depending on experience with good benefits also on offer including pension, healthcare, onsite parking etc. There is also potential for this role to go permanent for the right person after the initial 12 month contract.