Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Area Sales Manager – East and Southern Region
Our Client is a leading timber processor in Ireland and the UK with a strong growth story. As a leader in the Green Tech industry, our client is a growing, dynamic and innovative organisation with ambitious growth plans. Our client supplies both Irish and the UK markets with products for the construction, pallet wood and fencing industries. It also manufactures timber frame homes and engineered roof trusses for the house building sector. They now have an exciting opportunity to appoint an Area Sales Manager covering the East & Southern region of Ireland (Dublin, Kildare, Laois, Wicklow, Wexford, Waterford, Carlow, Kilkenny, Tipperary, Cork & Kerry)
Reporting to the Head of Group Sales, this is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join a dynamic sales team. This is a field sales role, covering the East and Southern region of Ireland.
The key responsibilities include:
- Repeat selling to an established customer base as well as generating new business.
- Responsible for proactively managing their accounts,
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key accounts and Buying Groups across the region.
- Own, hit or exceed annual sales targets and key milestones from a personal and company perspective from achieving sales targets, to maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Demonstrate a strong willingness to grow, lead and manage the sales territory.
- Ensure that the sales process and CRM are maintained from a key account and customer service perspective.
- Strong journey planning and account management experience.
- This position would suit an ambitious, enthusiastic, self-motivated individual, with a proven ability in selling timber or building products.
- Experience of selling timber products into the builders’ merchant sector would be an advantage.
- Good communication skills are essential as well as the ability to deal with people at all levels of the organization up to Director level.
An attractive package is available for the right candidate.