Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
We are delighted to partner exclusively with our client who are a growing accounting, tax and advisory firm of chartered accountants on an exciting opening for an Audit Manager/General Practice Manager based in their Limerick office due to continued expansion.
This is a Full-time Permanent position, however our client will also consider suitable candidates who are seeking a 3-4 day working week.
With offices located nationwide, our client is an independent firm of chartered accountants and business advisers whose services span the accounting, tax, insolvency and business consulting spectrum. They also advise and act for overseas companies operating in Ireland.
- Reporting directly to Partners, working towards the achievement of the firm goals.
- Leading audit and audit exempt assignments from a combined pool of staff to achieve client satisfaction and attainable deadlines.
- Manage and mentor a team of audit professionals.
- Responsible for working to deadlines and within budget on each assignment.
- Management of the firm’s relationship with clients including service delivery and coordination of service offerings from other departments.
- Stay abreast of changes in auditing standards and regulations.
- Involvement in training of junior staff.
- Contribute to the growth and strategic direction of the firm.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have the following:
- Qualified auditor or accountant with a minimum 4 years post qualification experience in a medium/large practice environment.
- Tax experience advantageous but not essential.
- Proven track record in managing and developing staff.
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational capabilities.
- Ability to provide clear guidance to others.
- Excellent knowledge of auditing standards and regulations.
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure.
- Excellent computer-literacy skills.
Offer: Attractive salary and remuneration package on offer for the successful candidate.