Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our Client is a leading engineering services company with a proven track record of high quality, customer focused project delivery for over 130 years. Their core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services they provide include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
Position: Electrical Estimator
Location: Office – Kildare
As an Electrical Estimator, you will play a pivotal role in our project development and implementation process. You will work closely with the Commercial Manager as well as a multidisciplinary team of engineers and industry experts to deliver cutting-edge projects. Current requirements allow for a base in our Collinstown office, Co Kildare.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Tendering on a variety of large – scale projects in the Semiconductor Industry.
- Involved in full tender process from beginning to completion.
- Liaising with relevant parties on an on-going basis.
- Informing managers of bid prospects.
- Attending pre and post tender interviews.
- Assemble sub-contract quotes while ensuring they comply with the spec.
- Attend meetings both internal and client based where required.
- Completing take-offs from tender drawings.
Skills and Requirements
- Degree Qualification in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Trade background would be advantageous.
- Experience in semiconductor projects is advantageous, demonstrating your understanding of industry best practices and technologies.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills, able to collaborate effectively with colleagues, clients, and external partners.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office systems required.
- Demonstrated appetite for continuous learning and personal development.
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant field.
Our client offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment, collaborating with industry leaders and contributing to a sustainable future. Our Client values work-life balance and encourages professional growth through training and development programs.