Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our Client is a leading engineering services company with a proven track record of high quality, customer focused project delivery for over 130 years. Their core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services they provide include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
Position: Electrical Project Engineer
Skills and Requirements
- Degree or equivalent in mechanical engineering
- 5+ years mechanical experience, preferably with a contractor in a site-based construction role
- Ability to navigate Navisworks design models a distinct advantage
- Experience on Pharma projects a distinct advantage
- Experience of document management system such as EIDA a distinct advantage
- Experience of hygienic piping an advantage
- Experience in producing contractor handover documents for a pharma installation an advantage
- Personal qualities: Attention to detail, organisational skills, problem solving, good communication and interpersonal skills, energetic, takes pride in their work
Our client offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment, collaborating with industry leaders and contributing to a sustainable future. Our Client values work-life balance and encourages professional growth through training and development programs.