Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our Client is a leading engineering services company with a proven track record of high quality, customer focused project delivery for over 130 years. Their core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services they provide include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
Position: Electrical Project Manager
Location: Malmo Sweden
As an Electrical Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in project implementation and execution. You will coordinate the project team and management of the project on a day-to-day basis to ensure key project milestones are achieved and the successful delivery of the project.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all financial and management aspects of the project.
- Overall responsibility for project team, labour control and coordination.
- Liaise with key project stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Maintenance of quality and health and safety standards in line with internal procedures.
- Commercially focused
- Proven record delivering Electrical projects from pre-construction through to commissioning and handover, on time and within budget.
- Commercially and contractually competent with a good understanding of project P&L.
- Proven ability to manage an existing core cross-functional team / develop the team.
Our client offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment, collaborating with industry leaders and contributing to a sustainable future. Our Client values work-life balance and encourages professional growth through training and development programs.