Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our client is a leading engineering services company with a proven track record of high quality, customer focused project delivery for over 130 years. Our clients core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services our client provides include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. Our client offers competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
Position: Junior BIM Modeller
Location: Office – Little Island, Cork.
As a Junior BIM Modeller, you will play a pivotal role in supporting our project development and implementation process. You will work closely with the BIM team as well as a multidisciplinary team of engineers and industry experts to deliver cutting-edge projects. Current requirements allow for a base in our Little Island Office, Co Cork.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop the model virtually for specific design discipline.
- Produce detailed 3D BIM models in line with specific project requirements, that offer the best solutions to meet client expectations.
- Ensuring that the model aligns with the standards and goals set in BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria.
- Collaborate and coordinate internally or/and externally with other disciplines design-changes and model changes.
- Create discipline specific BIM Modelling content.
- Develop accurate construction drawings and extract data based on the discipline BIM platform.
- Coordinate design documentation as a methodology with full utilisation of BIM software and tools.
- Coordinate and clash test on MEP services (Navisworks).
- Attend meetings as needed.
- Setup of additional Revit families and templates.
- Model supports for M&E services.
- Produce Electrical containment models.
This role will provide exposure to a wide range of expertise relating to pharmaceutical, life sciences, construction, and other sectors. The successful candidate will be supported in developing their knowledge and skills as their responsibilities grow and evolve.
Skills and Requirements
To excel in this role, you should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Degree Qualification in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Experience at Revit (MEP installations) and Navisworks advantageous.
- Experience in pharmaceutical projects is advantageous, demonstrating your understanding of industry best practices and technologies.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, able to collaborate effectively with colleagues, clients, and external partners.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office systems required.
- Demonstrated appetite for continuous learning and personal development.
Our client offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment, collaborating with industry leaders and contributing to a sustainable future. Our client values work-life balance and encourages professional growth through training and development programs.