Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our Client is a leading engineering services company with a proven track record of high quality, customer focused project delivery for over 130 years. Their core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services they provide include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
Position: Mechanical Project Manager
As a Mechanical Project Manager, you will be pivotal to the development and completion of projects including the organisation, scheduling, and implementation. You will work closely with a multidisciplinary team of engineers and industry experts to successfully deliver cutting edge projects. Our current requirement allows for a full-time position based at the Company’s project in Cork.
- Proven record delivering Mechanical projects from pre-construction through to commissioning and handover, on time and within budget.
- Experience of managing combined Mechanical Piping / HVAC projects a distinct advantage.
- Commercially and contractually competent with a good understanding of project P&L.
- Proven ability to manage an existing core cross-functional team / develop the team.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in mechanical roles with at least 3 years in a lead role
- Relevant third level qualification essential (Mechanical / Building Services Engineering or similar).
- Excellent IT skills essential and a good understanding of programmes.
- Proven ability to work both individually and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Excellent communication, reporting and organisation skills essential.
- Hold excellent technical knowledge of mechanical systems and products.
- Understanding of project planning, construction sequencing and critical path
Our client offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment, collaborating with industry leaders and contributing to a sustainable future. Our Client values work-life balance and encourages professional growth through training and development programs.