Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Plant & Tool Hire Supervisor – Limerick Branch
Our client is Builders Providers and they have been providing quality building supplies and DIY materials to the trade and public for over 190 years. The group consists of a network of 12 stores, as well as a Truss Manufacturing plant and 3 Hardwood & Sheet Material branches.
We are now seeking applications for the position of Plant & Tool Hire Supervisor for their branch located in Limerick.
Responsibilities include the following activities:
- Receive and respond to all customer sales enquiries.
- Process and issue accurate sales quotations for hire fleet, spare parts, consumables and service labour and follow through to sale.
- Review customer accounts to identify areas for commercial added value and resolve customer account commercial queries.
- Develop good customer relationships and maintain contact with key clients on a regular basis.
- Interact and liaise with other Company Departments as necessary and particularly closely with the Builders Providers branch, Credit Control and Purchasing
- Work closely with the Transport function to ensure close alignment between the availability and delivery of Hire Fleet, Spare Parts, and Consumables.
- Coordinate the activities of the Hire Fitter / Driver to ensure all equipment is maintained to the highest standards and managed efficiently.
- Provide back-up support and cover to the Transport function to ensure the smooth and effective operation of this critical role.
- Carry-out general administrative tasks to support the efficient and effective operation of the sales and customer care functions, in addition to the completion of the PAT testing as required.
- Ensure appropriate Stock Control of equipment and spare parts.
- Ensure health and safety policies are adhered to
This is a key role within the development of our Sales Division and the successful candidate will:
- Have an excellent command of the English language: verbal, written and comprehension.
- Have a good working knowledge of Plant & Tools
- Have a minimum of 2 years' proven experience in a similar customer sales role in a similar industry.
- Be highly organised and demonstrate excellent administrative skills with very good attention to detail and quality.
- Have good working knowledge of IT equipment and software packages.
- Demonstrate commitment and motivation to achieve sales targets.
- Work well on own initiative and unsupervised.
- Demonstrate a positive work attitude; interact well with the Team and be a strong team-player.
- Flexible attitude towards change.
- Positive attitude and strong desire to meet customers requirements
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Benefits: Employer Pension, Employee discount, On-site parking
Schedule: 40-hour week, Monday to Friday