Elite Talent Hub LTD Recruitment is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our client, a leading company in the aviation sector based in Shannon have an excellent opportunity for a Product Support Associate to join a multidisciplinary team in an open and friendly environment.
This role offers a competitive benefits package with opportunities to advance your career in a diverse and creative business. The successful candidate will work in a hybrid arrangement of 4 days onsite in their Shannon office and 1 day working from home after the initial training period.
The key duties of this role will include:
- Issue repair orders for airframe & engine parts, approve & negotiate cost, expedite turn time from the vendor.
- Resolution of supplier/customer queries.
- Expediting and close management of critical assets to support asset availability to customers.
- Develop positive and strong supplier, customer and internal relationships, seek to improve working methods and communications.
- Ensuring all duties are performed in accordance with company’s international policies and procedures, e.g. adequate documentation and document retention.
- May participate in special projects such as process improvements and implementation.
- As part of a multidisciplinary team, the job will include other general ad hoc duties as appropriate.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Good systems skills in business software (Quantum an advantage).
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (especially MS Excel) required.
- Experience working in a team, supply chain organization and aviation an advantage.
- Effective time management, able to appropriately prioritize workload and quickly respond to priority changes.
- Positive approach to problem solving, with ability to negotiate to achieve desired outcomes.
- Competitive salary
- Pension – employer contribution of 10%
- Full Health Insurance for self and dependents
- Income Protection
- Life assurance and death in service
- Hybrid working is offered – 4 days onsite to be agreed after initial training period.