Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our Client is a leading engineering services company with a proven track record of high quality, customer focused project delivery for over 130 years. Their core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services they provide include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
Position: QA Documentation Engineer
As an QAQC Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in our project delivery. You will be responsible for maintenance of the Quality Management System and encouraging the quality ethos on projects. Our Quality Management System (ISO9001:2015 accredited) ensures that all facets of the Group operate to the highest standards every day in every location - Quality is a core value of what we do. You will work closely with the Quality Manager and Project Manager as well as a multidisciplinary team of engineers and industry experts to deliver cutting-edge projects while ensuring that all client specifications are met by accurately developing and executing project quality plans.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overall workmanship in line with associated specifications and codes.
- Full traceability of plant and materials specifications.
- Control of all documentation.
- Confirmation all relevant check sheets etc. are signed and maintained.
- Coalition of all documentation for handover.
- Compling walkdown schedules and pack documentation.
- This role will provide exposure to a wide range of expertise relating to pharmaceutical, life sciences, data centre, semi-conduction, construction and other sectors. The successful candidate will be supported in developing their knowledge and skills as their responsibilities grow and evolve.
Skills and Requirements
- Relevant third level qualification in Mechanical / Building Services or Manufacturing Engineering or suitable Trade Qualification
- Knowledge and understanding required in all aspects of piping documentation, including Piping Isometrics, P & ID’s, NDT Certification & Reports, Material Certification, Piping Specifications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office essential, plus use of large QA database systems such as Eida, etc, required
- Knowledge and basic understanding of welding processes required
- Ability to compile and check Isometric weld maps
- Ability to compile Test Packs and Handover Documentation, including identification and flagging of test limits, etc.
- Experience in delivery of fully traceable piping systems
- Minimum 3 years’ experience post qualification in a contracting environment essential
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under strict deadlines essential
- Excellent communication and organisation skills essential
- Experience in line walking would be highly advantageous
- European Welding Inspection qualification would be highly advantageous E.g., CSWIP 3.0
Our client offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment, collaborating with industry leaders and contributing to a sustainable future. Our Client values work-life balance and encourages professional growth through training and development programs.