Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Due to our continued growth, we are now looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant to join our team based in Limerick to assist with servicing the requirements of our growing client base. This role will be on a hybrid working arrangement consisting of both working from home and working from our new modern city centre offices located in The Red Church, Henry Street, Limerick.
If you are looking for a new challenge with a rapidly growing company where you will get broad experience across different sectors & disciplines and with a genuine opportunity to progress your career further, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you. You will be given the opportunity to work with some of the leading brands & employers in the Munster region and nationwide.
- Manage the full recruitment lifecycle from initial role briefing through to placement of new hires from entry level roles to senior hires.
- Advertising job vacancies on job boards and various recruitment platforms.
- Sourcing candidates for new roles through using the existing database, social media, networking, referrals and through using innovative sourcing strategies.
- Screening and shortlisting candidates for open vacancies.
- Interview preparation and CV presentation to clients, reference checking & offer negotiation.
- Engaging with potential candidates about roles that may be of interest and suited to their career development.
- Foster and develop good working relationships with HR representatives and Hiring managers in client companies.
- Deliver excellent service to clients at all times including understanding of their requirements and communicating updates throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
- Business Development duties including networking, attending relevant industry events to promote the company and further develop existing & new client relationships.
- Compiling company material & content towards marketing including creating online promotional content, advertising, blog posts etc.
- You will ideally have 1-2 years previous Recruitment or Talent Acquisition experience.
- Third Level qualification in Business, HR or a related discipline would be desirable.
- Strong IT skills and proficient across the MS Office suite with a good knowledge of social media platforms and experience of using recruiting tools, ATS etc. would be an advantage.
- Excellent inter-personal & communication skills with the ability to engage with clients & candidates at all levels and to build strong relationships.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills with a positive and friendly demeanour.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, organised, and excellent time management skills.
- Competitive base salary (€35,000 - €45,000 DOE), plus benefits including Pension, Healthcare etc.
- Excellent Commission structure.
- Flexible working arrangements – hybrid role which will consist of both working from home and working from our offices located in Limerick city centre.
- Full and comprehensive training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Open, supportive, friendly and fun team to work with.
- Monthly & quarterly events to celebrate success.