Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our Client is a leading engineering services company with a proven track record of high quality, customer focused project delivery for over 130 years. Their core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services they provide include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.
Position: Project Manager
Location: Cork – Remote/Onsite
As a Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in our project development and construction process. You will lead the delivery of high value Renewable Energy Infrastructure projects. Current requirements allow for a remote working position with occasional visits to our base in our Little Island office, Co Cork with site visits required to on-going projects throughout Ireland.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the delivery of multiple projects with the support of the project team.
- Report directly to contracts manager on project progress, budget and quality.
- Update the project schedule using Microsoft Project.
- Procurement of high value equipment critical to delivery of the project ensuring orders are placed in line with timeline to deliver project on schedule.
- Create/update progress reports for senior management teams.
- Record delays and notify Contracts Manager.
- Working with the site team to capture and log any issues affecting progress.
- Attend meetings both internal and client based where required.
- Monitor original versus actual budgets for scope growth/changes.
- Ensure all progress is captured in updates on system.
- Ensure site team is complying with all HSEQ requirements.
- Manager delivery of scopes from subcontractors such as design or specialist works.
- Assist in the procurement of subcontractors.
- Resource planning for projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree Qualification in a relevant Engineering discipline/Project Management.
- Experience in Renewable Energy projects is advantageous, demonstrating your understanding of industry best practices and technologies.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills, leadership and able to collaborate effectively with colleagues, clients, and external partners.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office systems required, Microsoft Project a necessity.
- Demonstrated appetite for continuous learning and personal development.
Our client offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive environment, collaborating with industry leaders and contributing to a sustainable future. Our Client values work-life balance and encourages professional growth through training and development programs.