Due to our continued growth, we are now looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding team based in our Limerick office to manage our Temporary recruitment desk. This role will be on a hybrid working arrangement consisting of both working from home and working from our new modern city centre offices located in The Red Church, Henry Street, Limerick.
If you are looking for a new challenge with a rapidly growing company where you will get broad experience across different sectors & disciplines and with a genuine opportunity to progress your career further, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you. You will be given the opportunity to work with some of the leading brands & employers in the Munster region and nationwide.
- Manage the full recruitment lifecycle of temporary workforce in construction, manufacturing and logistics.
- Advertising job vacancies on job boards and various recruitment platforms.
- Sourcing candidates for new roles through using the existing database, social media, networking, referrals and through using innovative sourcing strategies.
- Screening and shortlisting candidates for open vacancies.
- Engaging with potential candidates about roles that may be of interest and suited to their career development.
- Foster and develop good working relationships with HR representatives and Hiring managers in client companies.
- Deliver excellent service to clients at all times including understanding of their requirements and communicating updates throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
- Minimum 2 years previous Temporary Recruitment experience.
- Third Level qualification in Business, HR or a related discipline would be desirable but not essential.
- Strong IT skills and proficient across the MS Office suite with a good knowledge of social media platforms and experience of using recruiting tools, ATS etc. would be an advantage.
- Excellent inter-personal & communication skills with the ability to engage with clients & candidates at all levels and to build strong relationships.
- Enjoy working in a target driven environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, organised, and excellent time management skills.
- Competitive base salary plus benefits including Pension, Healthcare etc. after completion of probation period.
- Excellent Commission structure.
- Flexible working arrangements – hybrid role which will consist of both working from home and working from our offices located in Limerick city centre.
- Full and comprehensive training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Open, supportive, friendly and fun team to work with.
- Monthly & quarterly events to celebrate success.