Elite Talent Hub LTD is a specialist in permanent staffing solutions for clients nationwide.
Our client, who is consultancy based firm in construction and property management provides solutions from feasibility studies to project management for property development. The integrated team of specialists provide valuable advisory on undertaking planning applications, ensuring statutory compliances, provide cost plans for various options for development to delivering the project, all under one roof. They are involved on a substantial portfolio of works across a range of sectors for 2024. Experience and exposure within sectors including residential/retail/office and mixed-use developments is advantageous.
They are in the market for a Project Manager to join their expanding team. Office being based in Charleville, County Cork.
- Client-side project manager.
- Managing projects from concept to completion.
- Development of Project design programmes and implementation of same
- Act as a key decision maker and point of contact on large scale developments
- Act as the key day to day client interface.
- Involved with project design reviews and input.
- Maintaining compliance with safety, environmental and quality.
- Preparation of technical documentation.
- Monthly report writing to the client.
- Degree qualified in Project Management / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Surveying with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working with Consulting Project Management companies on Building projects
- Good oral and written communications skills
- BCAR knowledge.
- Building, Housing and Fire Services act knowledge.
- Capable of presenting themselves and the company in a professional manner to client and potential clients
- Fluent in English with previous UK/Irish experience
- Full driving License required
- Salary between €50,000 to €55,000
- Company Van and DCI card.
- Laptop and Phone
- Free parking at our office
- Probation period of 6 Months.